Очень хотелось бы ознакомиться...
Под нами, в котловине страстных вьюг,
Инферноционал запели души..
И с отвращением заткнули уши
сторожевые ангелы вокруг
Текст года 1985-го. Опубликован в книжечке "Равновесие разногласий" в ~1990.
В сети этого текста, кажется, нет.
Рассмотрев её и спереди и сзади (сзади, скажем, был напечатан тропарь «Владимирской»), женщина довольно резко обращается ко мне:
- Где вы взяли эту икону?
- В храме, - отвечаю я смиренно. – Я торгую от храма Николы в Кузнецах.
- Нет, я спрашиваю, где вы взяли авторские права на эту икону?
Я настолько изумился, что утратил дар речи. Женщина, решив, что я испугался, начинает говорить ещё строже:
- Эта икона принадлежит Третьяковской галерее. Я сотрудник Третьяковской галереи, и я точно знаю, что права на воспроизведение этой иконы мы никому не передавали. Кто печатал вот эту вот открытку? - Здесь нет указаний на типографию.
( Collapse )
Другие лозунги тоже один другого краше "Защитим сионизм от ревизионизма!", "Мы тоже хотим честно работать!", "Нет русскоязычной журналистике!" (тут я совсем не понял, что именно имелось ввиду, но лозунг запомнился)
На трибуне выступает Швыдкой и говорит уже совешенно кафкианские вещи
"... в то время как весь еврейский народ, не покладая рук, приближает исполнение светлой мечты всего человечества - приход Мошиаха, отдельные выродки и изверги ..." [*]
TIJ is far from ideal as an analysis of Jewish issues. However, apart from its immersion in the Protocols, its major claims about Jews are correct and have been corroborated by later scholarship. Jews are indeed an ethnically closed group that has vigorously sought to remain separate from the peoples they have lived among throughout their history. They are a very talented group, adept equally at building businesses and lobbying Congress. They have shown a penchant for being able to influence the media, not only via ownership but also via economic pressure and overrepresentation among journalists, writers, and producers of media content. Jews were indeed deeply involved in political radicalism during the 1920s and thereafter, and TIJ was quite correct to emphasize the importance of Zionism to the later history of Jews and to the world in general.
What strikes the reader of TIJ is its portrayal of Jewish intensity and aggressiveness in asserting its interests. Jews were unique as an American immigrant group in their hostility toward American Christian culture and in their energetic efforts to change that culture (see also MacDonald 1998b, 2002). From the perspective of TIJ, the United States had imported around 3,500,000 mainly Yiddish-speaking, intensely Jewish immigrants over the previous forty years. In that very short period, Jews had had enormous effect on American society. The following are, I think, examples of Jewish influence on the U.S. in which TIJ is essentially accurate:
- Jews had achieved a great deal of economic success, even to the point of dominating certain important U.S. industries.
- Jewish organizations had launched highly successful campaigns to remove any references to Christianity from U.S. public culture and to legitimize Judaism as a religion on a par with Protestantism and Catholicism.
- Jewish organizations had been able to impose their ethnic interests on certain key areas of domestic policy. As TIJ noted, Jews were the main force behind maintaining the policy of unrestricted immigration; by 1920, unrestricted immigration policy had continued nearly twenty years after U.S. public opinion had turned against it (see MacDonald 1998b, Ch. 7). Jews had also shown the ability to have a great deal of influence in the executive branch of the U.S. government, as indicated by their influence in the Wilson administration.
- Jews had also been able to impose their ethnic interests in the area of foreign policy despite widespread feelings among the political establishment that the policies advocated by the Jewish community were often not in the best interests of the United States. The main examples highlighted by TIJ were the abrogation of the Russian trade agreement in 1911 and post-W.W. I policy toward Eastern Europe, cases in which Jewish attitudes were entirely dictated by their perceptions of the interests of foreign Jews rather than the economic or political interests of the U.S. Jews achieved their goals on these issues despite the views of the Taft administration on the Russian trade agreement and the views of a wide range of military and diplomatic figures ( Collapse )